Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Priceless

Months ago, Ash, Em and I decided on a date to visit Oak Glen to go apple and pumpkin picking. We went last year and had a great time picnicking and celebrating the fall season. Fast forward to the scheduled weekend, and I got sick! :( Fortunately, Em and family still decided to come and stayed with Ash and family instead. I was out of commission most of the weekend, but did make it up to Oak Glenn. The day did not disappoint. It was beautiful, and we got some great pictures of the kiddos.



However, the very best pictures were actually taken the next day. In hopes of getting an Anne Geddes type photo, Ash posed all the babies inside a pumpkin. The result was...simply put...priceless. I was not there to experience the mayhem, but I will love this photo forever!


No comments:

Post a Comment