skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Thirty-Seven Weeks
My weekly BabyCenter email tells me that I am now 37 weeks weeks pregnant, which is considered full-term. According to them, my baby weighs 6 1/3 pounds. I don't think Owen read the email. Four weeks ago, my doctor guessed he weighed 5 lbs, 15 oz. And yesterday, at the doctor's office, my doctor said my uterus (where they use the tape to measure your belly) was measuring 42 weeks. Yikes! She originally thought he would weigh in the high eights or low nines. Yesterday, she said he might be bigger than she expected. You think?!? With another c-section planned, his size isn't really a big deal, however, I'm really curious! No one guessed Colin would have weighed 10 lbs at birth. I wonder what Owen will weigh?!?? Only another week and a half, and I'll know for sure! I can't wait to meet him :)
9 lbs, 4 oz. That's my guess.
ReplyDelete