
Head to heels, your baby now measures about 13 1/2 inches. His weight — a pound and a half — isn't much more than an average rutabaga, but he's beginning to exchange his long, lean look for some baby fat. As he does, his wrinkled skin will begin to smooth out and he'll start to look more and more like a newborn. He's also growing more hair — and if you could see it, you'd now be able to discern its color and texture.
* I am pretty sure our baby is going to be born bald. Kevin says he's going to "wonder" if he's not given he was bald and so was I. Also, pretty glad that the little one is starting to gain some weight. At his 19 week ultra sound, the ultra sound tech showed us his picture in 3D and little Colin looked more than just "a little bit" scary! :)
Hi Allison!! Congratulations on the baby! I'm so excited for you. I'll be following along on your blog, for sure!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Caitlin