

Colin's closet(S!) are already overflowing with clothes. Thanks to the generosity of family and friends, and his cousin Carter, Colin is going to be a well dressed little guy. We have received countless new and gently worn items from loved ones these last few months. The nursery closet is packed. Then a few weeks ago, I went over to his Aunt Ashleigh's house, and she gladly handed over boxes and boxes of Carter's gently worn things. She was lucky enough to inherit a bunch of things from her sister-in-law, Amy, and now she passed them all onto me. After a long afternoon of organizing everything, I came home with NINE tubs ranging in size from preemie (Carter was born at 3lbs) to 18 months. Colin's clothes have now taken over the second bedroom closet! Colin is going to be set for a while and best of all, it's all ADORABLE. I can't wait to see him in it all. So big thanks to our family and friends and especially Aunt Ashleigh and Amy for the complete new wardrobe.
Whoo hoo! So, I take it you DON'T need anymore clothes?! lol Glad Carter's clothes could benefit his cousin. :) Love you Colin!
ReplyDelete