Thursday, July 8, 2010

One Month!

So the lack of sleep and the busy life of a newborn are starting to catch up with us. The time and desire to blog have fallen to the wayside. I knew I'd fall off the blogging bandwagon...just wasn't sure it would be this soon. :) Here are a couple pictures of our 'lil man on June 26...his one month birthday.

Striking his GQ pose

It's exhausting being this cute

"Help Mom! I'm falling"

The best part of being a month old...cuddle time before naps/ bed. He snuggles his body, so his head is resting right under my chin. So sweet! Also, I love it when he wakes up from his naps, arches his back, stretches, and sticks out his lower lip. Makes my heart happy. The worst part...that would still be his gas issues. When he's awake, he's constantly red faced, grunting, and trying to work something out. I hoping he doesn't have Kevin's dairy allergy, but I've officially committed to cutting out all dairy from my diet just in case (I'm going to three days! WOHOO! Seriously people...it's really hard!) For the first few weeks of his life, I convinced myself that cutting back was good enough...I'm definitely not going win any "Mom of the Year" awards! Oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment