Saturday, October 30, 2010

Five Months




At five months, Colin...

- Has discovered his toes...He'll suck on them while getting his diaper changed.

- No longer takes the binky on a regular basis...He prefers his thumb.

- Is exclusively breast fed, but did get to suck on a carrot for the first time.

- Rolls and rolls, but mainly in one direction.

- Prefers to sleep on his side, but has learned to sleep on his stomach as well.

- Loves to dance with his daddy to Bruce Springsteen and his Uncle Tim's songs.

- Doesn't just talk anymore, but SHOUTS!

- Pulls at my hair and anything else he can get his hands on.

- Weighs just under 21 pounds

- Prefers to stand or sit rather than being laid on his back.

- Goes to sleep between 7-7:30 and sleeps until 6:00 the next morning (We're so thankful!).

- Lights up when he sees his daddy's face.

- Likes to read eat books.

- Is a very happy baby.

- Gives sloppy, adorably wonderful kisses.

2 comments:

  1. awww. I loved reading Colin's "5 month update". He is so cute and we cannot wait to see you guys in a month! I am looking forward to giving him a BIG hug! love and miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you were posting here! I'll keep checking for updates now! Fun, fun ;). Hope you're doing super well, Allison.

    ReplyDelete