Saturday, April 16, 2011

Spring Fever

I have spring fever BIG time! Have I mentioned there are only eight more weeks until summer vacation?!?! The last few weekends have been so fun and busy, and we can't wait for more fun minus the Monday-Friday mundane.

A few weekends ago, we headed out to Arizona for a spring training baseball game...Angels vs. White Sox. We had such a great time! (I believe this was the weekend where my spring fever and count-down to summer really began.) The whole family met up in Surprise for a weekend of family, baseball, and of course good eating and drinking! It was an awesome trip!

Molly, Brendan, Me, Colin, Kevin, and Seamus

Colleen and Me

Uncle Dave, Cousin Riley, Papa Whalen (aka Baby Whisperer) and Colin

Colin got to meet his big cousins Seamus, Jack, and Brendan and his crazy Uncle Rick who may have given him his beer bottle to suck on a time or two (this may later make him Colin's favorite Uncle). He loved all the attention!





It was great relaxing with everyone and hanging out at the AZ Whalens' favorite hangout-- the Irish Wolfhound.





I don't think I'm alone in saying that I can't wait to go back next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment