Saturday, April 16, 2011

Ten Months

Ok, so Colin is more like 10 1/2 months old...life has gotten a little busy. This working full-time thing is getting in the way of my blogging. Blah! (Eight more weeks until summer break-- woohoo!)

Colin is on the go. He's pulling himself to a standing position on his own, walking along the coffee table, and takes a step or two with his walker. He loves to play peek-a-boo and even pulls the blanket over his own face. He's starting to say dada and mama with more consistency...unfortunately, I think I hear dada more regularly. (Kevin had spring break a couple weeks ago, and I think they secretly worked on it.) He loves Cheerios. People say everything is a phase. I would call this phase in Colin's life the Cheerios phase. I find them everywhere. Luckily, we've had a break from the teething, but that hasn't stopped him from chewing on everything. He was chewing on his crib like a little beaver (unfortunately, there are teeth marks to prove it), so his cute little bed now has not so cute rail protectors. He went to his first major league baseball game last month and got to meet his Uncle Rick and cousins Seamus, Jack, and Brendan. His latest and greatest trick...giving real kisses. You pucker up, ask for a kiss, and he leans in and brushes his (open) mouth against yours. It's the best! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment