Monday, February 8, 2010

Looks like a Bruin already!



I recently had a friend write this on my facebook page. While I am not sure my little man looks like a UCLA fan quite yet, he's certainly acting like one. He been diligently practicing his eight clap for the last month or so. I love to feel him, but I feel funny talking to him. Everyone is convinced his name will be Colin and it probably will be....It feels like such a big deal to name him this early on. However, I really like the name and Kevin LOVES it, so I tell Kevin that his name is Colin with an *...that way I can change my mind if I choose to. :) Part of me feels like 17 more weeks is a long, long ways away, and another feels like it's going to fly by. I definitely don't feel ready for him to arrive quite yet. Will I ever?!? Everyone is always warning me..."Just you wait." It sounds so ominous, but we're excited and so far my pregnancy has given me very little to complain about. That being said, I thought it was time that my little Bruin make his debut.

1 comment:

  1. Whoo hoo. My bloggin' family. Love it. Love you guys. Love baby Whalen. and Tahoe too...

    ReplyDelete