My lil chunker weighs 19 pounds...Crazy! His cousin Carter weighs 22 pounds....He'll be three in November. Soon Colin will be giving Carter his hand-me-downs. :) Have I mentioned recently how appreciative I am to have all of Carter's old clothes? I am so thankful! My kiddo has a closet full of clothes thanks to Carter and his second-cousin Nolan. This last weekend we got out the 6-9 month boxes and they actually fit! I love all his "new" things!
At three months, Colin loves to stand up, play peek-a-boo, and stick his fist in his mouth. He talks non-stop and laughs at our silly faces. He also drools a lot! It would be really gross if it wasn't cute baby drool! Ok, so maybe it's gross to everyone else!?!?
Day care is going well...He smiles at Miss B when I drop him off in the morning. I love that he loves her, but it makes me sad. I feel like I'm in jr. high...I want to hate her....If only she wasn't so nice and great with my baby boy. She treats him like family and showers him with love and attention. That's all I can ask, but I still feel miserable dropping him off and picking him up. Hopefully it will get easier. It's only been a few weeks. I need to start buying lotto tickets.
Colin is already busting out the party tricks- fist in his mouth, drooling...he's college bound already!
ReplyDelete