Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Happy Days

Mother's Day and Father's Day were both happy, happy days. I love being a mom, and I know Kevin feels the same way about being a dad. On Mother's Day, we enjoyed a yummy breakfast at home and then took a picnic over to a winery for lunch. We gorged on sandwiches, cheese/ crackers, and a yummy bottle of wine. Check out the crab-tini Kevin made for dinner. It was so creative and thoughtful!




So with the bar set really high, I didn't want to disappoint when it was time to celebrate Kevin. Again, we had a yummy breakfast at home and then headed out to the duck pond in Temecula. I bought a loaf of bread thinking the ducks would be thrilled by our treats. I was wrong. They turned up their noses at our bread! I guess next time I need to bring something a little more gourmet....deli meat perhaps?!? We decided against lunch because I made ribs for dinner... a favorite of Kevin's and he wanted to be extra hungry.




We are very thankful for our family and each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment