Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Summer Kick Off

A week and a half in, and we're loving our summer vacation. This is what us teachers live for...at least I do!!! To jump start our summer, we headed up to one of our favorite places, Santa Barbara, to see some of our favorite people, Emily, Brandon, and Caden. Ash, Grant, Carter, and Avery came too. In case you're counting, that's six adults, three one-year olds, and a three and a half year old....all in a three bedroom house. Yup, a bit crazy, but we survived and we all still love each other.

Here are all the babies together. They were more interested in eating sand than posing for any pictures.



I'm...

coming...

to get...

YOU!


Colin had fun playing at the beach and being tossed in the air by daddy.




Carter was the only one brave enough to venture in the water. It was freezing.


The Gourleys

And us... :)

Happy summer everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Happy summer! Oh how I miss summer vacations ;). It's great to have this summer off though!

    I love the photos! Looks like so much fun and the one year olds together is much too cute.

    ReplyDelete