First up...Swimming at Crystal's House
Colin got to go swimming for the first time! Crystal invited everyone over for margaritas by the pool...win/ win. Colin loved the water, but didn't enjoy his raft float. He definitely wanted to held at all times. I happily obliged. On these hot summer days, I really, Really, REALLY want a pool. Hopefully one day...
Next...Open Gym
From 11-12:00 on Fridays, this gymnastics center opens its doors to toddlers for free play time. Colin had a great time crawling around. He is a bit young for most of the activities, but I got to relive a bit of my youth, so I had a good time. I even snuck in a quick back flip on the trampoline before I was politely told that mommy's weren't allowed to use the equipment. Oops! :)
Then...The Padres Game
A few months back we went to a Padres game with friends. We learned that the Padres played one mid-week, day game and we thought it would be fun to take Colin assuming there would be less traffic, people, etc. Well we were proved wrong in that regard. We circled downtown for a half hour trying to find parking and grass seats were "sold out" by the time we arrived. We were told we could pay double for regular seats, but still sit on the grass. I smell conspiracy. :) Regardless, we did just that. Fun summer outing, and the Padres even won! (However, as a Dodger fan, that's not really a good thing!)
And Everyday...Is a Water Table Day
Colin received two water tables for his birthday...One for his Aunt Issa and another from us. Great minds think alike because he loves his diaper time in the backyard splashing around in his water table.



No comments:
Post a Comment