Friday, July 8, 2011

Don't Be Fooled...


He may look "happy" now, but he HATES the carseat. Hates it...It's the only time he ever cries uncontrollably. His tolerance is about twenty minutes. After which he'll fuss for five and then move onto crying. We're forced to feed him pretzel sticks and cheerios non-stop or play peek-a-boo for the zilionth time.

Tomorrow, we're leaving on a NINE HOUR car trip to Lake Tahoe. I'm having nightmares and anxiety attacks. Kevin has already given me the pep talk....He's going to cry and that's OK. Seriously?!? I can't stand hearing him cry and not being able to do anything about it. I become a wreck, I snap at Kevin for not "doing something" and then we're all miserable. I love Lake Tahoe, so it will be worth it, it will be worth, it will be worth it....I have been chanting this non-stop. Wish us luck! (We're going to need LOTS of it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment