Monday, May 17, 2010

Baby Shower #2

On May 2, I had a second baby shower for Colin thrown by my Southshore school friends. I was so happy that everyone was able to come...Jenny let everyone know about it weeks and weeks ahead of time and it was awesome that everyone could clear their calendars! The whole thing was so cute and thoughtful, and I felt very loved. Thanks to Jenny, the hostess, and everyone else for their parts. I really appreciate it!!

Two great girls: Jenny and Jenn

My first diaper cake! Jenny knows I love doggies, so she made a special dog diaper cake! It was so cute, and I love the puppy on top!

Some of the group. If you remember back in February, I posted that Jamie (near left) and Jenn (far left) were also expecting. Jenn had baby Addison on Easter Sunday (April 4th). Jamie, with baby Addison, and I are due within days of each other later this month.


This is Jamie's second baby, and she popped out more quickly than I did initially. However, I think I've caught up to her!

No comments:

Post a Comment